Everett wasn't too sure about riding the pony, so we put Reis on and he had so much fun for a few times around and then he was DONE! Then of course Everett wanted a turn since brother did it :-)
The grandmas with a super happy boy!!!
Grandma and Everett on the wagon ride.
Reis liked the wagon ride as well...he fell asleep!

Reis wouldn't let go of the rabbit cage...he thought it was pretty cool.
While there, Bryan ran into an old friend from Colorado who has a couple of kids and before we knew it they were off together sitting at this picnic table. They had a lot of fun eating running around and seeing the animals. It is neat to see Everett wanting to play with other kids.
I absolutely LOVE this picture cuz Everett is such a LITTLE Bryan!!! heaven help us :-)
I was really impressed with Farm Country. It is great for little kids! It is definitely a place I will go again!!


1 comment:
How cute! That looks like so much fun! Susan is so cute! Your boys get cuter by the day! I loved seeing them at the zoo!
Post a Comment