I can't believe it...the downslide is OVER, I have reluctantly arrived to the age of 30!!!

I had an awesome birthday WEEK!! My mom flew in to celebrate with me...so basically I got to play all week. I had SO much fun with her...we can really do some damage :-) My BIG day arrived and I didn't know what was planned for THE day but I was super excited. My mom, the kids and I had a fun morning running some last minute Christmas errands. Then we hit up Kneaders (my fav) and took our lunch on over to Carl's Jr. for the kids to play and eat chicken nuggets while my mom and I enjoyed our delicious Kneaders sandwich. Then we headed home to get ready for who-knows-what to happen (Evers took the pic).

My mom and Everett were relaxing while I was getting things ready according to the text clues I was getting from Bryan ALL day.

The time arrived and Bryan drove me up to Park City for....a night away from the kids :-) This is only the second time I have been away from my kids overnight...and I do love to miss my kids :-) Bryan planned out a special night of good eats at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse and some much need R and R.

Thanks mom AND Bryan for making my birthday so special and one to enjoy!!!
1 comment:
Moms are the best party girls! Christmas looks fun too. Evers and reis have some pretty sweet grandparents lucky boys!
Post a Comment