Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Oh my, I have a boy who is THREE!!!

Everett is 3!!! Wow, 3 years have flown by. I am SO SO SO proud of my BIG boy! He make us laugh and wants you laughing and smiling with him. He will say "I smile at you" and won't stop until you smile right back at him. He is a smart 3 yr old and catches on to things quickly. I love that I will catch him singing I am a Child of God or Teach Me to Walk in the Light while he is playing with his toys. He brings much joy to our home and hearts. We just love this little man!! Happy Birthday Everett!!!!!!

The pic above was taken as we were heading to church and I had to take a pic because he looked like such a little man! He was SO excited to be dressed like his daddy (he is usually wearing polo shirts to church)!



Everett had 2 birthday celebrations....lucky guy. My kids are going to be used to week long birthday celebrations...as I think we ALL should!! One celebration was in Boise with my family. Everett was super excited to be around his cousins (and grandma, and the aunts and uncles) in Boise. We went to an awesome park for a BBQ and the kids got wet from the fountain, a huge water gun fight, and the rain. We headed back to my mom's to eat the cake. I made Everett a Batman cake...he is in to superheroes, and cars, and well, anything you can SMASH CRASH with :-)

The second birthday celebration (which was ON his actual b-day) was with his Aunt Kara and Uncle Scott that live here in Utah! They came over for pizza and cake. Scott kept pulling out little special presents for Everett to open...candy and more candy and oj...what goes around comes around Scott :-) The kids just love it when they come over. I STILL can't believe Everett is 3!!!

No comments: