So, really the whole reason for the Vegas trip was so Bryan and his buddies could go to the UFC fight. It turned into a nice getaway for the girls too. It was especially fun to have Ashley and Shawn (Bryan's sister and husband) meet us there from Cali. Well, when I think of Vegas I think FOOD! Which is exactly what we all had on our minds...the Bellagio Buffet! We definetely wanted to get our money's worth so we stayed for a good 4 hours.

We had some time to kill before our show, the O Show, so we checked out the Bellagio hotel and the slot machines. I put a $1 in the blackjack slots and got to $5 and IMMEDIATELY cashed out...I don't like to part with money unless it is for clothes :-) But I had such a good time playing, that 5 min later I put the $$ back in the machine and turned it into $10 and walked away for good...I consider myself a high roller :-) 
Today was Ashley and Shawn's 5th Wedding Anniversary...yeah for you guys. Ours was 3 days earlier...but only 3 years strong :-)
THIS WAS THE BEST PART OF VEGAS........BINGO!!! It was better than the food, the UFC fight (considering I wasn't there), and my stone massage (well that might be going a little too far). We didn't win a dang thing but got free SODA drinks and donuts! BINGO has got to be my new favorite game. If only we had a Bingo Parlor in Utah...can you say DATE NIGHT!!!
I just love Ashley's face as she was getting her fortune. Bryan got a ticket for a free glass of beer...but he just put it on a slot machine for some lucky drunk!!
Vegas really OPENED my eyes...I think I have been living in Utah too long. I really didn't like the atmosphere...the smoking, young and old drunk, and the oh so little clothing. But what was the CRAZIEST was when I was trying to find a place to get a massage. I checked out 2 places at the end of the strip (by our hotel) and they were definetly sketchy. The first place I inquired had a sliding window inside and the lady wouldn't open it all the way...so I knew it was not a place I wanted to be. The second place, which was at a strip mall, you had to ring a door bell. The lady that answered barely opened the door and was looking around suspiciously....I believe maybe looking for cops cuz maybe there was more than massages going on in her shop!!! YUCK!! So, I thought it best to spend the $$ and go to a Spa inside one of the well-known hotels...definetly well worth it!!!!
When we arrived home, I insisted on being the 1st one to walk in considering Bryan gets great welcome homes from the kids everday he comes home from work. Everett was excited saying "mommy mommy" and was about to give me a hug when he saw daddy close behind and darted for him instead...but stopped halfway there and came back to me ;-) Everett gives the best hugs!! He didn't stop there...he gave everyone in the room many hugs for the next hour!! Here he is giving his friend Easton a hug!
Reis wondering who this guy is ;-)
Easton and Everett had a good time hanging out eating pizza, riding the horse and being in the swing.

We had such a great weekend. Thanks to all those that made this weekend happen! It was what this momma needed.


4 comments:
You got some GR-8 picts of the boys. I definately want copies. We had a fabulous trip. Next time I need kid free too, I am jealous of all the fun things you got to do and the freedom you had. But I am so happy it turned out that way and that you took advantage of it...You deserve it. Thanks for being a great friend we love you guys and need to hang out MORE. Next San Diego with the boys.
It looks like you guys had a GREAT weekend. I wish we could do that but hey we are going to Cancun in a couple weeks!!! I am excited and from your expeience it sounds like it will be pure bliss!!!!!
You guys are so cute! vegas looked so fun! Im so happy that you got to do that! Your boys are so cute! I love the story of the hugs!
I'm so glad you got to go. You deserved it! As much as we love our kids it is so nice to be kid free. I'm jealous of your stone massage and I am totally going to that buffet next time we are in Vegas!
Post a Comment