Thursday, May 22, 2008

Little Bros College Graduation

Everett, Reis and I headed up to Boise this past weekend to see my younger brother graduate for BSU. The kids did so well at the graduation. Everett made it through 1 speaker before going out in the hall to play with his cars and Grandmas stroller. Everett LOVES his Kyler (aka Kyger). Reis intently watching the bag pipes play! Alicia and I left with the kids a little early to be able to get to the elevator with strollers before the mad rush. So, we saw Josh first and asked him if he wanted a piece of cake and he said the cutest thing..."All I want right now is my wife!" AAAAWWWW!! Here he is with his loving wife Marshanne.Josh and my mom. What a proud mom!!!Oh and I had to get in there too. We are SO proud of you Josh!!It is kinda scary to see the pleasure Reis is getting from pulling Marshanne's sisters' hair. She was so sweet with Reis and Everett.Oh and Everett would just squint and give Grandma the biggest smile. Then he leaned in to rub noses with Grandma...he had SO much fun with her. Thanks for keeping him entertained mom!
So Josh...now on to the REAL world....SCARY!!!! You are going to do great things Josh...you are very caring, and a very dedicated hard worker.

No comments: