Saturday, May 16, 2009

April Fools

Bryan was in Vegas for work on April Fools. When he got back, he didn't go into the office because we headed off to Colorado to see Bryan's family. This is what he came to work to...

Bryan's coworkers had covered EVERYTHING in his office in aluminum foil... EACH pen, paper chair, walls, cords, phones, computer, mouse....I think you get the point. Since Bryan wasn't in the office for a few days, I guess it was an oven and they had to keep his door open to prevent things from overheating! Bryan called me to come over and check it out. It was HILARIOUS. Good prank guys!

While the secretary and I cleaned up the foil, Evers and Reis were drawing on the board in the conference room. I had to take a pic because this is the first time Evers has drawn a person ALL by himself. Momma proud!

No comments: