Saturday, May 16, 2009

Moving Day!!!

We SOLD our house!!! But wait we hadn't found a house...guess we are doing things a little backwards :-) But it is not like we weren't trying. I think the problem is that we were looking all the way from Payson ALL THE WAY to the point of the mountain...so not necessarily narrowing things down...oops :-) Needless to say....STRESSFUL. We had a month to be out of our house and the weekend before we had to move we found a house to rent in Orem. Phew! But this was all going on at the same time I wanted to be up in Boise to see my family...Gabe and his family were coming up from Texas.


The kids had a blast helping Grandpa Bill load up the moving truck!




The day before we had to be out, we had everything out of the house and I cleaned like crazy (thanks to Nancy who watched my kids). I took one good look around and was sad to leave the area and my friends BUT NOT sad to leave my house. Then, I left with the kids to Boise :-)

Thanks SO much to all those who helped during this stressfull time for me to make it a smoother transition!

1 comment:

Tara said...

have you found a house? or at least narrowed the search???