No need for a trampoline when Grandma has beds :-) Everett and Averee had a blast together.



Then there was the outside activities...sliding down a tipped over b-ball hoop...
digging in grandma's flower pot (luckily there is nothing planted there yet). There they found worms and a slug, so we experimented with a little salt...
oh, and the biggest hit of all, for old and young...the stomp rocket...
picnics outside...

The grandkids minus Ryder, asleep in the warm car. I was SO unprepared this trip for my kids clothes wise, guess I was just wishing for warm weather. Thanks Alicia for letting me borrow snow hats!
I laugh every time I see these pics. Just before this Evers, out of the blue, had gone and tackled poor Evka. Now, I guess it was Kaitlyn and Kyler's turn!
Grace had to join the fun...smile Kait!
I just love my sweet little Reis...taking time to smell the roses!
One day we went to a place called Rafiki...aka every mom's dream play place! It is clean for the mom's to relax and not worry about germs and fun for the kids...perfect combo!Here is my bro Gabe babysitting, just like he was told, by his daughter Averee. He is such a great dad!


Here is Evers doing his thing...lining up ALL the strollers. He does this with all his toys....should I be worried about OCD :-)
Storytime and craft time at the library. Evka and Madi are too cute!

Boise was a BLAST. I LOVE spending time with my fam!


No comments:
Post a Comment