All the kids LOVED the Hogle Zoo. The cousins kept commenting on how the Boise Zoo did not have this or that and "ours" did. What can I tell ya "Utah is where it's at!!" HA!
Grace and Everett are 2 months apart and they were having fun during one of our breaks to sing and do the actions to the Itsy Bitsy Spider.
Well Bryan looks a LITTLE bit bigger than the average ape...good or bad?!?! And Evers has got a ways to go.
Madi loves to jump in on pictures to get her beautiful face in on the action!!!


The carousel was a big hit. "more, more, more."
Evers, Madi and Kyler looking at the tiger. Wow, they do exist. I still can't get over seeing a tiger lift up its tail and spray to mark its territory....I only thought skunks did that. I must have missed that day of school!!!We also went to the Bird Show. I was a little hesitant to do this with my kids because you aren't supposed to take food in and that is what can keep Everett and Reis intertained if they get bored or upset! But.....Everett LOVED it...watching the birds fly right over our heads. They were entertained the whole time. We sure do LOVE the zoo!!


No comments:
Post a Comment