Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Visiting Grandpa

We went to visit Grandpa. I love this pic cuz Reis just kept hitting Grandpa's headstone...like "wake up Grandpa...I'm here!"
All the grandkids...with one on the way this year :-)


All the grandkids had roses that they each got to put in the vase. Reis enjoyed taking the petals off...made Grandpa's resting place very decorative :-)





Kyler and Everett went off exploring other headstones....
Brett and Alicia's family.

Gabe and Lyndsee's family (minus Gabe). Funny story: When we showed up the cemetery, my niece Evka got out of the car and looked around and said, "Where's Grandpa?" Lyndsee told her that he was in the ground. Evka commented questioningly "So, he's sleeping?" We all chuckled. My brother told her that his body was resting but that Grandpa was busy doing lots of work. Too cute!



Cecilie and Bryan's family (minus Bryan)

Grandma with all 8 grandkids. It is crazy to think that in ONE year the grankid totally almost DOUBLED!!!

I know my dad is a very proud Grandpa looking at this picture!

No comments: