Reis and Everett getting a ride in a weed feeder machine. They had a lot of fun being pushed all around the yard in this together.
By the way Evers is OBSESSED with STICKERS!!!! I find them ALL over the house and on him and me!

Scott and Evers relaxing after Scott's long hard run :-)
Reis is SUCH a daddy's boy. When daddy is around that is the ONLY person he wants. SO, when daddy is trying to mow the lawn....well, he has to hold Reis too ;-) Also, Evers likes to get his lawnmower out and follow daddy around and around and around until daddy is done with the WHOLE yard! That is quite the workout considering he has to run sometimes to keep up!
Another OBSESSION around our house is the hose. They LOVE the water. Here is Reis trying to get a drink but in the process completely drenching himself...a daily occurence for both boys!
Yet ANOTHER obsession is the grape vine along our back fence. I find Everett sneaking over there to steal some grape and stuff them in his mouth before I can get to them to wash them off!! I just can't think about all the germs and possibly chemicals!!
So here is a pic of the one day I attempted to potty train Everett which he did successfully do half the time... (then life got a little hectic so I didn't continue). What more could a boy want...if he had to sit there than mine as well play with the hose!! At least it kept him on the potty long enough to go potty!


No comments:
Post a Comment